A peer support based group for young adults (18-55yrs) living with brain injury, stroke and concussion
Gain mutual support, safe expression, education, ways to cope and move forward in a group setting.
Connect with people who get it!
Begins Wed October 4th 10:00-11:30am
Every other Wednesday same time /place until Dec 20th, 2017
Should be able to attend all sessions to gain maximum group benefit
Led by Social Worker Melissa Cutler, providing education and guiding discussion on topics relevant to you including:
- Coping with tough emotions
- Facing loss and moving forward
- Getting Productive and routined
- Adapting to Relationship changes
- Facing old friends, making new ones
- Managing stress, managing anger
- Sleeping well, feeling better
- Returning to work? School?
- My “ new normal”