(What you should have been given at birth)
- Are you frustrated about where you are in life?
- Have you tried to do something about it but find you just end up spinning your wheels?
- Do you want to feel less stressed and more joy?
If you said “yes” to any or all of the questions above then you have probably tried dozens of methods to change your ways. However many methods are unsuccessful because they don’t get to the root of the problem. It’s like having a garden full of weeds. If you keep cutting the weeds on the surface, what will happen? As you probably guessed, they will grow back. But if you remove the roots and strengthen the soil, you will solve your weed problem. Similarly, to get true lasting results, you need to learn to get to the root of your problem and allow your True Self© to emerge. That is what I will help you with in my new mini-series,
The Instruction Manual To Your Mind©. Everyone has a mind but few are taught how to use this incredibly powerful tool. This mini-series will reveal its hidden secrets.
After this experiential interactive mini-series* you will:
- Understand how your mind works – both what you see and what you don’t see
- Be shown a mindfulness method to handle any stress that life throws at you.
- Begin to show compassion to the parts in you that you find frustrating. e.g., procrastination, perfection, inner critic
- Begin the practice of tapping into the power of your True Self©
*Note: This is a teaching series and not psychotherapy
When? 4 Monday evenings (7-9 pm) – Feb. 6, 13, 27 and Mar. 6, 2017 (Feb. 20 off due to family Day)
Where? 3080 Yonge Street, Suite 5016
Investment in Yourself: New Year’s Special: $249
Dr. Samuel Gerstein is an MD practicing in psychotherapy, a career coach and an author of Live Your Dreams: Doctor’s Orders. While spending two decades in Emergency Medicine and treating over 70,000 patients, he witnessed firsthand the toll that stress takes on the body. Dr. Gerstein began studying the power of the Mind. That is when he transitioned into his Dream Career – helping people use their mind to create the life and work they love.